We've bonded a 3K woven, high-modulus carbon sheet to the outside of a Q-Ring to reinforce the Q-Ring´s structure. Carbon fiber's structural properties allow for a more aggressively-machined aluminum section in comparison with a conventional aluminum chainring. 8% lighter with 20% increased stiffness, Q-Rings Qarbon give you all the benefits of Q-Rings but with carbon fiber accents to both reduce weight and distinguish your bike as a performance machine inline with your sophisticated tastes.
Compatible with Shimano Ultegra 6800 and DuraAce 9000 Hollowtech II cranks only.
133g for a 53 chainring
Outer - 53A, 52A, 50At
- 100% CNC-machined, 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- Reinforced with High Module Carbon 3K finish
- Aero design: reinforced rigidity and aerodynamics that increases stiffness by 20%
- Steel shifting pins
- 3 OCP points (2-3-4)
- Designed to work with 11 speed groupsets
- Specific bolt covers for improved aesthetics (sold separately)