CLOSEOUT on Clement branded tires
LAS is the airport code for Las Vegas, Nevada, the original home of the world famous Cross Vegas cyclocross race. This mostly grass course required the fastest tire a racer could use and the LAS delivered.
The diamond-file tread at the tire center offers extremely low rolling resistance for flat-out speed. However, if you take a close look at the LAS tread pattern the tread grows larger as it moves outside to the race-proven PDX side knobs for incredible grip in corners.
700 x 33mm
378 grams - Tubular
284 grams - Clincher
- Diamond-file tread at the tire center offers extremely low rolling resistance.
- Side knobs for incredible cornering grip.
- Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption.
- Tubeless design means an airtight casing with no inner tube to puncture.
- Rubber-coated sidewalls are extremely durable and prevent deterioration from water, mud and dirt.
- No additional sidewall coating necessary.
- All in one construction means tread will not peel away from the tubular casing.
- Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment.
- The tire and base tape are consistently straight making it easy to glue and install to your wheel.
- A removable valve core allows for valve extenders installation as well as insertion of tire sealant.
- Liquid sealant can be used with all Donnelly tubulars to prevent or repair typical punctures.
*Some Donnelly tires may come in Clement packaging / branding