LAS is the airport code for Las Vegas, Nevada, the original home of the world famous Cross Vegas cyclocross race. This mostly grass course required the fastest tire a racer could use and the LAS delivered.
The diamond-file tread at the tire center offers extremely low rolling resistance for flat-out speed. However, if you take a close look at the LAS tread pattern the tread grows larger as it moves outside to the race-proven PDX side knobs for incredible grip in corners.
700 x 33mm
378 grams - Tubular
284 grams - Clincher
- Diamond-file tread at the tire center offers extremely low rolling resistance.
- Side knobs for incredible cornering grip.
- Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption.
- Tubeless design means an airtight casing with no inner tube to puncture.
- Rubber-coated sidewalls are extremely durable and prevent deterioration from water, mud and dirt.
- No additional sidewall coating necessary.
- All in one construction means tread will not peel away from the tubular casing.
- Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment.
- The tire and base tape are consistently straight making it easy to glue and install to your wheel.
- A removable valve core allows for valve extenders installation as well as insertion of tire sealant.
- Liquid sealant can be used with all Donnelly tubulars to prevent or repair typical punctures.
*Some Donnelly tires may come in Clement packaging / branding