The REX 1 is a work of engineering founded upon the principles of lightweight and rigid. We wanted to craft a mountain bike crank that could respond to whatever demands you throw at it. Crank arms CNC-machined in Spain from aeronautic-grade 7055 aluminum are combined with proprietary technologies to yield cranks with an exceptional stiffness-to-weight ratio that can handle the dizzying wattage that you'll stomp out on the REX 1.
172.5mm length 494g
- Spider: 76BCD (1X) | 110/60BCD (2X)
- Spindle: 30mm aluminum alloy
- Q-Factor: 163 mm
- Chainline: 53mm Boost; 51.5mm Standard
- Material: 100% CNC-machined, 7055 aluminum alloy
- Compatibility: Bottom Bracket BSA, BB89, BB92, BB30, PF30, BBRight, Cannondale F-Si Ai (spider sold separately), Oval and round chainrings, 110/60BCD, 9,10 and 11 speed