Q-Rings were designed to boost your cycling performance by varying drivetrain resistance inline with your legs´ natural strengths and weaknesses when pedaling. 5 Optimum Chainring Positions (OCP) allow you to fine-tune your improved riding experience by orienting your chainrings around the most productive part of your pedal stroke. The QX1 Road Single ring has a subtle but efficient 12.5% ovality and compatible with your compact 110BCD cranks, our QX1 Q-Rings work with your body´s biomechanics to yield maximum efficiency and enable you to go further and faster with less fatigue.
52, 50, 48, 46, 44, 42, 40, 38t
- Narrow/Wide tooth profile to eliminate chain drops (1X use ONLY)
- 100% CNC-machined, 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- Aero design: reinforced rigidity and aerodynamics
- 5 OCP points
- Designed to work with all 9, 10 and 11 speed groupsets
- Some cranks require specific Q-Rings