ROTOR's new HAWK enduro/all mountain crankset is designed in a modular format, with crank-arms, axle and chainrings available individually to suit each bike and rider. Both crank-arms can be removed from the axle, allowing compatibility with standard, Boost or Downhill bikes via different axle lengths.
The HAWK also makes use of ROTOR's new direct-mount chainrings (Q-Rings and Round rings). The new Q-Rings include ROTOR's notorious OCP System (Optimum Chainring Position), allowing each rider to change the orientation of the oval to suit their needs.
Rubber bumpers designed specifically for the HAWK cranks, slip on securely one the crank-arms to protect them from heel rub an contact with the trail/rocks. They also allow color coordination with seven color options: black (included), blue, green, yellow, red, pink and orange - Purchase here
Chainring sold separately - Purchase Here
- - Spindle: 30mm
- - 665g for 175mm with Q-Ring
- - Sizes 165mm, 170mm and 175mm
- - Q-Factor: 164 mm / 170mm boost / 179mm DH
- - Chainline: 51mm / 54mm boost
- - Material: aluminum alloy 7055 100% CNC-machined
- - Compatibility: BBRight / BB30 / PressFit30 / BSA
- - Black bumpers included
- - Crank arms and axle included