What is different with the new S-Line? We took our Hijinx 2.0 kit and streamlined it to give bikes with straighter tubes a cleaner look. The Hijinx S-Line Kit provides the same amount of coverage as the Hijinx 2.0 with less relief cuts. The Hijinx S-line is perfect for most Santa Cruz, Pivot, Yeti models, as well any bike with straight down tubes and top tubes. Available in gloss or matte finish, these transparent kits allow you to ride harder and worry less.
Hijinx kits contain modular chips to extend protection where you want it. Smaller pieces include relief cuts that contour around frame curves to make installation a breeze. We analyzed more than 50 bike-specific kits to identify optimal shapes and sizes for each piece. Trimming may be required to fit some bikes, but we did most of the work for you.
Be sure to add Shenanigans to protect your handlebars and fork lowers!
Hijinx S-Line kits provide the following features:
- Substantial scratch protection for your carbon frame
- Easy installation (no need to disassemble your bike!)
- Dry, bubble-free application (just peel & stick, and easily reposition pieces to get the perfect fit)
- Won't peel or yellow over time.
- Lobster Tail Technology™ (LTT) relief cuts conform to curves
- Wrinkle Avoidance Beans™ (WABs) prevent wrinkles around contours
- Gloss or matte finish
- Weight: less than 100 grams for a full kit
- Proudly designed and produced in Durango, Colorado, USA
What's in the box:
- Frame protection material to cover your top tube, down tube, head tube, seat tube, chain stays, and seat stays, plus bonus patches to place where you want
- Each piece is labeled so you'll know what goes where
- Quick Installation guide
- Squeegee tool to assist installation